* El Italiano - Celebrate an aniversary or special event at this gorgeous ambiance, where
you will anjoy an excellent gastronomy and friendly attention.
Dress Code: long pants, sleeved shirts, closed-toe shoes for men; and no shorts or
beach sandals for women.
* El Mexicano - Here you will delight in with our delicious gastronomy in a variety of
dishes exquisite prepared. A truly flavor fest for all the palates.
Dress Code: long pants, sleeved
shirts, closed-toe shoes for men; and no shorts or beach sandals for women.
* La Veranda - In a great ambiance, you will enjoy the freshest dishes served a la carte at
La Veranda restaurant.
Dress code: casual
* Bar Teatro - Nothing like a live show for enjoying your favorite drink. We have an array
of National and international products for your selection.
* Bikini Snack- Come and delight in a wide variety of snacks in a friendly ambiance near to
* Chac Mool - Chac Mool bar is a nice place where you will find your favorite beverage and
that exotic cocktail.
* Marlin Azul - Spend great moments with your friends in our Marlin Azul bar, where the
beverages and the cocktails are prepared with first-class brands of liquor.
* Pool Bar Bikini - The best National and international drinks will delight you in at the
pool bar Bikini.
* Pool Bar De Cruceros - Our friendly bar tenders will prepare your favorite drink at the
moment. You only have to order it!
* Pool Bar Marlin Azul - At the pool and under the caribbean sun, try out exquisite
margaritas o cool beers.
* Sports Bar - Have some fun at this casual ambiance bar and try delicious tropical
cocktails and liquors.
From Cozumel International Airport:
Distance is 4 miles with an approximate driving time of 10 minutes.
Take the main road to the boulevard.
Turn left to the south of the island.
*Paradise Reef less than 1 Mile
*Chankanaab National Aquatic Park 1 Mile / 2 Kilometers
*Cozumel Sailing 2 Miles / 3 Kilometers
*El Cedral(Mayan Ruin) 6 Miles / 10 Kilometers
*Museo de las Isla de Cozumel 2 Miles / 3 Kilometers
*Plaza del Sol, San Miguel 2 Miles / 3 Kilometers
*Punta Celerain Lighthouse 8 Miles / 13 Kilometers