San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino
In a fashionable end of town near cruise ship terminals, San Juan's kid friendly Marriott Resort and Stellaris
Casino along the Atlantic Ocean towers over some of the city's most popular restaurants, nightclubs and water
sports galore. Couples on romantic getaways, families and other vacationers are near Old San Juan, Bacardi Rum
Distillery, El Yunque Rainforest, golf, tennis, helicopter and airplane tours, and deep sea fishing. For indoor
activities, guest can gamble at the hotel's 10,700 square foot casino.
At this San Juan hotel, multiple sundecks packed with tall palm trees and cushioned lounge chairs, hammocks and
cabanas envelope a two level pool complex, which features a large children's pool with fountain, and activity
pool with swim up bar. A 90 foot spiral waterslide connects the pools, and a large spa. Guests can indulge
themselves even more by stepping the spa for saunas, yoga, fitness center, massages, aromatherapy, salt scrubs,
seaweed and mud wraps, and facial treatments. For dining, the hotel's oceanfront La Vista features steaks,
seafood and Puerto Rican barbecue, while the hotel's Ristorante Tuscany offers guests Northern Italian cuisine.
Guests can choose from several bars for cocktails and conversation.
The Marriott also features babysitting, and supervised complimentary children's activities at the pool and on
the beach; business center; and 11,000 square feet of meeting space.
The 21 story San Juan hotel holds 511 guestrooms and 14 suites in shades of cream, white, green, gold and
yellow. The rooms include desks with ergonomic chairs, cable/satellite TVs, dial up and high speed wireless
Internet access, minibars and safes.
* 512 guest rooms & 13 Suites make this resort, one of the premier hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico.
* This newly renovated San Juan hotel boasts a stylishly cosmopolitan inspired Caribbean decor.
* New "Revive" bedding and flat screen HDTV with jack pack and iPod compatibility.
* The Marriott San Juan hotel features high speed wireless internet access.
* Individual climate control, dual line speaker telephones with voicemail and data port.
* At this San Juan Hotel roll away beds cost $40/day and are only allowed in king size bedded rooms.
* This hotel has a smoke-free policy Given its prime location, accommodations and amenities, the Marriott
Resort and Stellaris Casino appeals to pre and post cruise passengers, adults seeking sun and casino holidays,
and families attracted by the kid friendliness.
San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris
* 1309 Ashford Avenue
* San Juan, 00907 Puerto Rico
* Phone: 1 787 722 7000
* Fax: 1 787 722 6800
* Sales: 1 787 722 7000 ext. 46
* Sales fax: 1 787 722 7045
* Toll-free: 1 888 817 2033