Sunset at the Palms Resort All
Eco-minded Jamaica resort with garden, beach sections
The sleek, modern bathrooms feature splendid slate tiles, chrome fixtures and glassenclosed showers with four
body jets and two showerheads. Daybeds on the balconies make you feel one with nature.
Noted for their distinctive design , the Deluxe Treehouse guestrooms offer spacious quarters and feature king
size platform beds, air conditioning, satellite television, ceiling fans, safes, hair dryers and direct-dial
telephones. Natural fabrics and furnishings add to the breezy island vibe.
* Air-conditioned accommodations in an intimate “tree house style” guestroom with private
* All meals, including fresh fruit grown on the resort’s ten-acre tropical garden
* Beverages, cocktails and snacks
* The clear, calm waters of Negril invite exploration.
Choose among a range of non-motorized water sports
* Tone your body in the all-new, air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment
* Fine-tune your tennis game on the hard-surface court
* Discover Jamaica’s flora and fauna on a nature walk with “Shorty”, the resident gardener
* Enjoy daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music several
evenings each week
* Cybersurf with free internet access
* Hoist a glass at the weekly cocktail party, hosted by the resort managers and staff
* Wander without your wallet, as the all-inclusive fee covers taxes and tips
Although not included in your all-inclusive rate, a host of other exciting amenities are offered to
enhance your vacation experience.
* Indulge in massage, body scrub or beauty treatment
* Explore Jamaica’s markets, landmarks and natural beauty on a sightseeing tour
* Exchange currency with convenience at the hotel
* Freshen up your wardrobe with the laundry service
* Breeze to and from the airport with Sunset’s transfer service
* Celebrate a wedding or honeymoon
* Browse for souvenirs in the resort’s gift shop
About Sunset at the Palms
“This place appeals to travelers who want to get away from it all without spending a fortune…” – Frommer’s
A vibe – carefree, cool and casual – teams up with mesmerizing cliffs and miles of white sand luring you into
relaxation. Negril is not a place, but a state of mind.
At the western tip of the island, Negril is a favorite resort area known for its natural beauty, with a
seven-mile ribbon of whitesand beach and perfect conditions for swimming and snorkeling.
Sunset at the Palms stands at the gateway to the pristine stretch of beach (though the original Pirates of the
Caribbean dubbed it “Bloody Bay”) in Negril. A scenic, 60-minute drive along the coast links the resort and Donald
Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, which is serviced by leading airlines.
Sunset at the Palms was the first hotel in the world to receive Certification for Environmentally Sustainable
Tourism by the U.K.’s Green Globe. The 1998 designation remains current today. The resort also won the prestigious
Governor General’s Award for overall architectural design.
Sunset at the Palms
Norman Manley Boulevard
P.O. Box 118, Negril, Jamaica, West Indies | http://www.sunsetatthepalms.com/